Tuesday, November 3, 2009

it's a boy...or a girl...


Tomorrow is the big ultrasound and also some more blood work. We went back and forth on finding out what we're having. It will be as much of a surprise tomorrow as it would in 5 more months. 1/2 of my inlaws want to know, I don't know how that's going to work. The blood work is for the second half of the quad marker test. It tests for spina bifida and other neural tube defects. At 16 1/2 weeks, I can no longer sleep on my stomach and am having a lot of pulling and pain if I do anything too strenuous. Still haven't felt the baby move yet, but it should start any day. The craving of the week is definitely citrus. Orange juice and pineapple juice, grapefruits, pineapple. I can't get enough of it. Here's a new belly pic for comparison. What a difference 3 weeks makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment