Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Craving of the week and crazy emotions



I don't have much to report. I have noticed an over reaction to little things. I had my heart broken because my husband thought a girl that looks nothing like me was pretty. I was crushed and at the same time, knew it was ridiculous. He'll never say that again. I've also noticed cravings more and more. Lately it's been bananas. Which is much better than last weeks nacho craving. All I wanted was cheese sauce and jalapenos. Yesterday we were on a walk with the pups and I swore I smelled bananas. I had one when we got home, and I made banana pudding with bananas on top for dessert. I ate a waffle with peanut butter and a banana on top for breakfast. Maybe the next craving will be salad. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment