Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where's the cute pregnant lady?


Yesterday was a doozy! Roo had a swollen lip so I took her to the vet. She decided to jump in the car before the hatch was open all the way and gouged her head. The vet said she probably ate a spider and it bit her on the lip in an effort to get away, as for the gouge, no stitches were required. Later we went to the park and on the way back, Roo barfed in the car. It was a winner of a dog day. I was wearing warm clothes because it was cold, when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I felt extra large and in charge. I couldn't wait to be pregnant and have a cute baby bump. I see cute pregnant women all the time. I am not one of them. I think I've popped a bit in the last few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I just got caught up on your blog and got to see a recentish pic! And you do too look cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete