Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby Beluga


We are having a little whale! Well, that's what s/he looks like at 7 weeks 3 days. We saw Beluga's heartbeat and this pregnancy is starting to feel a little more real now. I'm feeling pretty ok right now, but there are good days and bad days. We've decided to go with a birthing center. The doctor I've met with only works with the hospitals and that's not where I want to deliver. The main birth center in Eugene is being relocated and will not be completed and reopened until Mothers day. That's a few weeks too late. Having a baby is a lot like planning a wedding. There is so much to do, but you can't do it all at once. When I get a little overwhelmed, I try to remember that there are still 7 months to go. Aaron wanted to start buying furniture and painting the nursery right away. I'm just trying to eat enough food every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment